This Week's Links 8.11.17

Friday, August 11, 2017


Happy Friday! We're gearing up for another weekend of house projects, mainly installing the second beam in the living room. If all goes well, we may be able to take down the old load-bearing wall on that side next week. In other news, our kitchen crew came yesterday to take measurements which means we're another step closer to having a kitchen again!

Here are a few links I enjoyed this week. Have a great weekend!


Fun facts about Instagram Stories.

Loving this song lately.

The Art of Enough.

I had no idea that kiwi skins are edible.

Just ordered several dresses from this shop!

Melissa Hartwig's IG stories of Norway are giving me serious wanderlust.

Speaking of, someone take me here already.

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. As soon as I learned about eating kiwi skins, I've never looked back!

    ReplyDelete

Follow by Email

Follow on Facebook

Subscribe