A Weekend Recipe: Things To Do, Eat & Listen To

Friday, July 21, 2017

a-weekend-recipe-jul-21

Hi guys! I haven't been very consistent on here lately, but I'm hoping to make up for that soon. I'm gearing up for a busy weekend that'll end with a quick trip to Richmond for work. I'm looking forward to being back in one of my favorite cities, even if there's a classic Virginia heatwave going on right now. Luckily, growing up in the Virginia heat has made me used to, if not partial to, the extremely warm temps. I'll take the summer heat over winter any day! I've gathered together some fun links to serve as a weekend recipe for staying cool. Wherever you are and whatever your weekend plans, I hope it's a good one!

new water bottle for staying hydrated when it's hot! I've been seeing these stylish glass bottles everywhere lately and love the variety of colors they come in. Plus, I love the idea of a glass water bottle versus plastic or metal.

This is my favorite fruit for staying hydrated (and getting a whole slew of other benefits) during the summer. I bought one earlier this week and chopped it up to store in the fridge for a quick healthy snack. I almost ate the entire thing after coming in from mowing grass on evening.

A case for taking more outdoor walks (even when it's hot). I've been on a mission to get 10k steps every day this week in addition to my workouts.

A playlist to listen to while you're getting in those steps. This one's been on repeat around here lately.

A magic Indian clay mask to end the day. This is the first mask I've tried so I can't compare it to any others, but I love how soft and clear my skin is after I use it.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Follow by Email

Follow on Facebook

Subscribe