January Goals

Tuesday, January 10, 2017

january-goals

I love the idea of building on last year's progress (however small) instead of starting over new every January. If last year taught me anything about progress, it was that it comes little by little and should never be discounted. Every little bit counts. So instead of a "new me" this year, my plan is to just keep building on the progress I've already made. That means setting small, achievable goals each month instead of lofty pie-in-the-sky resolutions and working towards them consistently.

So, in an effort to hold myself accountable, I'm hoping to set and share a few goals every month of 2017. A month is such a short amount of time, honestly, but it's also 3-4 weeks that I can use to build progress and gain momentum. So, here's what I'll be working on this month.

 January Goals
1. Finish my first round of BBG
2. Workout every day
3. Aim for a low-gluten, low dairy diet with more greens and veggies
4. Make time for quiet moments
5. Be kinder, to others and myself

 January can be a difficult month, so I'm reminding myself to be a little kinder and patient this month, especially with myself. A new year means a fresh new start, but speeding out of the gate usually just leads to burnout (as I've learned the hard way more than once), so this month will be all about taking it slow and building consistency.

"Success is the sum of small efforts repeated, day in and day out." -- Robert Collier 

What are some goals you've set for yourself this month?

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Follow by Email

Follow on Facebook

Subscribe