Our Thanksgiving Holiday

Friday, December 02, 2016


Is it just me or has every day this week felt like a Monday? Getting back into routine mode after the Thanksgiving holiday has been killing me. Mostly, I'm just disappointed that there's not a gorgeous spread of ready-made food waiting for me each time I walk into the kitchen. Four days of that really spoiled me! I'm planning to take the weekend to regroup, meal plan, and get ready for a brand new month (already!). 

Here's a slew of photos from our Virginia Thanksgiving:


We spent Thanksgiving in Virginia with my parents, siblings, aunts, uncles, cousins, great-aunts and uncles, grandparents, and some relatives that I'm not even sure of how we're related.  We got to celebrate the first Thanksgiving in my parents' new home and also my papa's 80th birthday. There was plenty of eating combined with the perfect dose of couch + reading time. What more could a girl ask for?


We set up a checkers game on Saturday since it's my papa's favorite game and it quickly became a source of entertainment for the whole family.  (ignore my bare foot making a cameo)


This is how I spent the majority of Black Friday. Hot tea, a good book, and Thanksgiving leftovers to snack on. I wasn't above eating stuffing by the bowl full. 


Hope you have a happy weekend!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Follow by Email

Follow on Facebook

Subscribe