Two Books To Read Over the Holidays

Monday, November 21, 2016

book-of-the-month

I can't remember the last time I picked up some books at the library or laid in bed reading. Although winter seems like the perfect time to snuggle down with a good book, it's just too easy for me to plug into Netflix or some other show during these evenings when it gets dark so early. In my defense, there have been some really great shows lately!

But I'm about to change this habit, thanks to Book of the Month. I've been intrigued by monthly box subscriptions ever since they became a thing, but could never justify signing up for one. I've drooled over the meal boxes, the workout boxes, the skincare boxes, and the outfit boxes. Then I saw the book boxes and I just couldn't resist any longer. Plus, their sign-up incentive was really great.

book-of-the-month

Every month, Book of the Month curates five new releases for you to choose from. You pick which book you want to read and they ship a hard-covered version to your doorstep. If you're like me and can't choose just one, you can add another for $9.99. With the sign-up discount and the added book, I ended up receiving two hard-covered new releases for $15.

Obviously, I could put the same books on hold at the library and read them for free. But I'd never be able to purchase a new release in a bookstore for that price. Plus, there's a huge novelty about books showing up in your mailbox that I can't get over.

For my box this month, I got The Trespasser by Tana French and tacked on The Nightingale by Kristin Hannah to my order as well. I'm starting off with The Trespasser which should be the perfect book to get me back into reading since I wasn't able to put down the last Tana French novel I read!

book-of-the-month

If you have a fellow book lover on your gift list this year, check out Book of the Month! You can purchase a three-month, six-month, or twelve-month subscription if you choose. This post is not sponsored by them, I'm just really excited about my box of books! 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Follow by Email

Follow on Facebook

Subscribe