This Week's Links 11.18.16

Friday, November 18, 2016

Happy Friday! It's the last weekend before Thanksgiving and we're planning to take it slow here at home before all the traveling starts next week. If I was really on top of it, I would start packing but I'm not that ambitious. I think I'll just watch some episodes of The Crown instead.

Here are some fun links from this week:

Sailing around the globe with a chicken named Monique

Behind-the-scenes of creating a magazine cover

The most delicious looking cinnamon rolls

Upping my pie crust game this Thanksgiving

Panwaffles! Greatest food invention of all time or Pinterest fail waiting to happen?

Lovely words: Instagram isn't a window

Pretty DIY projects you can do in a weekend

Interesting discussion: Do you like to play music in the morning?


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Follow by Email

Follow on Facebook

Subscribe