Sweater Weather Love

Wednesday, October 19, 2016


It's still a little too warm in Georgia to pull out all my sweaters, but it is perfect weather for layering. Lately I've been loving pairing cardigans over top of my summer tank tops. I especially love it when my cardigans are a little longer and can cover my butt. To me, that's the perfect length! Best of all, this layered cardigan look goes with literally everything. It looks just as great with a pair of yoga pants as it does with a pencil skirt.

Here are nine extra-long cardigans in some perfect autumn colors:


Follow

You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. I love a cardigan/flyaway sweater. I adore the yellow one and the grey one to the right of it. I always stock up on them at Kohls when it's the end of the winter season for cheap!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree! My favorite long black cardigan (an old faithful from high school) finally bit the dust last winter. Or rather, turned into dust. So I'm in the market for a new one. Old Navy usually has decent ones.

    ReplyDelete

Follow by Email

Follow on Facebook

Subscribe