This Week's Links + A Playlist 9.23.16

Friday, September 23, 2016

Happy Friday! If you're in the mood for some banjos and strumming guitars, I've made a playlist just for you. This is the kind of music I love listening to in general, but something about it goes especially well with long drives in the mountains and falling leaves. Keep scrolling to listen to it. I hope you enjoy!

Here are some fun links from the week...

Drooling over Almost Makes Perfect's style.

This is the cutest thing I've seen all week.

The most unique town names in all 50 states. Some of these are hilarious!

A sweet spin on the cheeseball - Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Cheesecake Cheeseball

These sneakers are on my wishlist for fall.

This is how long you need to exercise to make up for sitting all day.

Target is killing it with their fall style collection. I've been in Target more in the last week than I have all summer!

"Looking forward to things is half the pleasure of them."

In case you missed them, here are some posts from the blog this week:

3 summer-to-fall outfits

A life update

My wishlist for a dream Vegas vacation

Fall Playlist:

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Follow by Email

Follow on Facebook

Subscribe