This Week's Links 9.30.16

Friday, September 30, 2016

this-weeks-links

Happy last day of September! It's no secret that I've had fall on the brain lately, so when it started raining the other evening I couldn't help but run to the grocery store to stock up on some baking supplies. I wanted something pumpkin-y, but there are just so many recipes and options out there! After being sucked down the Pinterest rabbit hole, I finally decided on these oatmeal pumpkin chocolate chip muffins since they seemed slightly healthier. I would make them again simply for how good they made my house smell afterwards. Here are some other pumpkin recipes I was tempted to make as well.

Made me laugh: If one more person tells me to watch 'Stranger Things'....

Prepping for fall

How to have a crappy dinner party

I love DIYs that actually seem...doable. Adding this one to my list.

How to pick the fastest checkout lines

A good reminder

One pot of chili, four meals = my kind of cooking

Wanting to try this crochet project. Wouldn't it make the sweetest fall garland?

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Follow by Email

Follow on Facebook

Subscribe