This Week's Links 9.16.16

Friday, September 16, 2016

this-weeks-links
Happy Friday! Do you have exciting weekend plans? I've been craving pumpkin muffins (with chocolate chips!!) so I'm hoping to hunt down a semi-healthy recipe for some this weekend. 

Here are a few fun links from the week...

So yoga with goats is a thing?

This article made me laugh because it is all too true!

Fall deliciousness for your weekend.

I'm in love with Anthropologie's rug collection.

This week in outfits series is one of my favorites. Here's another one they did recently.

This sweatshirt has my name written all over it. Has anyone ever ordered from this company before?

I started a new Pinterest board in honor of fall weekend getaways.

This is the coolest coffee table.

I'm trying to master this hairstyle. Isn't it the prettiest?

And, in case you missed it....

Our latest hiking excursion: Yonah Mountain in North Georgia

A few things I'm looking forward to this fall

Shifting habits

Follow

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Follow by Email

Follow on Facebook

Subscribe