Life Lately

Tuesday, September 20, 2016

We took some family pictures recently with Reid Clymer Photography and I couldn't be happier with how they turned out! Notice the plaid skirt made its appearance again. I'm completely obsessed with it this fall.

Wanting to go on more hikes — or just get outside in general. There have been several times lately when the whole day will slip away and I'll realize I haven't stepped out of the house once. That's pretty much life at the moment with work and other boring house stuff that needs to get done, but the weekends are for living, and stretching, and sweating!

Trying to cozy up our living room for fall (even though it's still 90° outside most days). I'm itching for a change with the seasons.

Listening to twangy banjos and guitars. It's that time of the year.

Reading this book. I'm about halfway through at the moment and it's turning into one of my favorites lately. A September book review is hopefully coming up shortly.

Wearing not the cozy sweaters I've been buying against my better judgment. They're all so soft and inviting, though, and I end up leaving the store with another one every time. It's a problem.

Cooking as little as possible these days. I go through these phases where I'm all over meal planning one week and the next I'm trying to convince Mark that crackers and hummus actually are a legitimate dinner.

Eating umm....crackers and hummus? By the way, these crackers are my go-to these days if you're into gluten-free foods.

Loving my new bedside lamps from Target. Our old mismatched ones were in desperate need of retirement.



Follow

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Follow by Email

Follow on Facebook

Subscribe