Favorite Fall Home Accessories

Monday, September 26, 2016


It's the same scenario every year. All the stores set out their fall scented candles right as hunting season starts and Mark freaks out if I even hint about bringing a candle into the house. Something about the deer smelling it on his clothes while he's hunting. I guess deer don't appreciate pumpkin-spice scents like we humans do. So, I'm trying to be a thoughtful wife and have been avoiding the candle aisles this year, but I'm still itching to switch things up around the house and bring in some more fall vibes.

Here are a few favorites I've got my eye on: 
art print / star figurine / plaid throw pillow / chunky wool throw / metal planter / black candle holder / scented candle / wooden tray / basket

Side-note: I was happily surprised by the great art selection at Urban Outfitters. How cute is that gruff-looking guy above? If you're looking to refresh your walls this fall, they are really killing it with the wall hangings and art prints. 

Follow

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Follow by Email

Follow on Facebook

Subscribe