3 Looks for Fall

Monday, September 19, 2016

army-jacket-fall-outfit

Dressing for fall can be a difficult task when there's so much discrepancy between the cute outfits on Pinterest and the weather outside. There have been hints of fall here in the South, but, for the most part, it still feels like summer. The good part about that is I get to wear my favorite summer dresses and sandals a little longer while still sneaking in some fall vibes here and there. I put together some fall looks recently for Tobi, an online fashion boutique in Los Angeles, and they've quickly become my go-to uniforms these days. If you're like me and are looking longingly at your ankle boots while the heat stretches on, these fall looks are for you!


Breezy midi skirts are the perfect solution for warmer fall days. I especially loved the plaid pattern on this one since it fits in perfectly with the fall vibes of apple orchards and falling leaves. Pairing it with a 3/4-length shirt helped "warm" the look up for fall.

army-jacket-fall-outfit
army-jacket-fall-outfit
army-jacket-fall-outfit
Look #2: striped dress, army jacket (similar), sandals

This outfit is so comfy and perfect for the limbo days in between fall and summer — plus, you can never go wrong with stripes! I've been making googley eyes over all the army jackets popping up lately and finally bit the bullet when I ran across this one in our TJMaxx last week. I'm sure one of these days I'll be able to wear it for more than a few hours, but for now it's a stylish addition to throw on in the mornings before the humidity hits. 

fall-outfit
fall-outfit
fall-outfit
Look #3: shift dress, sweater (similar), heeled sandals

This breezy shift dress has been on constant rotation in my closet lately. It's made from the softest material and can be dressed up or down, depending on the day. Best of all, it goes with literally everything so the options are endless. I think a bomber jacket and a pair of ankle boots would look great with it as well!

This post was sponsored by Tobi, but all opinions are my own. If you're shopping for some new fall outfits, Tobi offers all new customers 50% off their first order!

Follow

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Obsessed with the plaid skirt!!! So cute! Thanks for the inspo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute outfits! I love that plaid midi skirt. It looks like it'd be easy to dress up or down!

    ReplyDelete

Follow by Email

Follow on Facebook

Subscribe