This Week's Links 8.12.16

Friday, August 12, 2016


Happy Friday! There's been a lot of time spent in the car this week. I drove to Charlotte for a work trip (where I got to attend a local baseball game) and then on to Richmond for the next couple days. My sister and I have planned a day trip to the beach for tomorrow and I'm excited about spending some quality time with my beach chair! I managed to squeeze two books in my suitcase that I'm hoping to dig into as well. Hope your weekend is wonderful!

Here are a few fun links from this week...

The yummiest summer dessert

I love this family's photo tradition

When all else fails, I guess...

Helpful tips about automating your blog

Interesting new changes coming to celebrity social media endorsements

This is genius

How many of these books have you read already?

Advice from old people

How to de-stress for free

Follow

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Follow by Email

Follow on Facebook

Subscribe