This Week's Links 7.29.16

Friday, July 29, 2016


Well, hello, last weekend of July. You sure got here fast. I have big plans to sit beside the pool with a book all day tomorrow. Sounds blissful, right? August is already shaping up to be a busy month, so I'm doing my best to enjoy the dog days of summer while they're here. Those last few weeks of summer always turn into such a whirlwind.

Here are a few fun links from the week:

Napping is like letting Marie Kondo loose in your brain

Such a pretty home progress report

10 ways to keep the vacation feeling in your everyday life

Homesick candles (I love that the Virginia candle has honeysuckle in it!)

I'm dying to explore Utah one day. Bookmarking this roadtripping guide for when the day comes.

Love that Elise is turning her 100 pep talks into a book

Just ordered these sandals and they are literally the comfiest thing I've put on my feet!

Another cute sandal option if you're in the market

In case you missed it, here are a few other posts from the blog this week:

Four Cool Things (a guest post by The Wife Aquatic)

Back to Whole30

My favorite summer fruit, four ways

Have a great weekend!

Follow

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Follow by Email

Follow on Facebook

Subscribe