Summer Reading List

Monday, July 11, 2016

I've been loving the summer reading lists popping up in blog and internet land lately but, as much as I love a brand new book to read, my bookshelf could really use some love this summer. So I've decided to put together a reading list of sorts, inspired not by The New York Times bestsellers list but from my very own neglected bookshelf. Here are a few favorites that I wouldn't mind spending time with again, as well as a few that have been sitting neglected since I got them.

summer-reading-list


summer-reading-list


summer-reading-list




You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. I loved Z! Fitzgerald is my favorite author, so this book offered an interesting new perspective.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was happily surprised with that book. I thought I wouldn't like it and then ended up loving it!

      Delete

Follow by Email

Follow on Facebook

Subscribe