This Week's Links 6.30.16

Thursday, June 30, 2016

this weeks links - hey whitney

I'm trying something a little different today and sharing this week's links on a Thursday. For the past few weeks, I've been posting daily on the blog and really enjoying it. If there's one thing I've learned from blogging, it's to appreciate the ebb and flows. Sometimes the words just aren't there and other times the posts flow. That said, daily posts can become time consuming so I'm going to test out taking Fridays off. The regular This Week's Links series will move to Thursday and everything else will stick to your regular scheduling. This week seems like the perfect time to start since my weekend is technically kicking off this morning. Yay for long weekends! I'm in complete awe that July is already here, but excited for a few days to get into full-blown summer mode. If you're in a blog reading mood over the next few days, here are some fun links.

Taking summer grilling to new heights: grilled lemonade

Love everything about this bedroom tour

Great article on building a community at work

Have you seen this documentary?

The problem with the world

Seeing real-life photos of OITNB characters always makes me do a double-take

5 ways to up your Instagram game

I love Elise's plant collection

And, in case you missed it:

Painted brick exteriors are my weakness in our house hunt

Some photos around our town at golden hour

3 lessons I've learned from house hunting (besides patience)


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Follow by Email

Follow on Facebook

Subscribe