This Week's Notes 5.27.16

Friday, May 27, 2016


I've been in a Friday state of mind since Monday morning. Thank goodness it's finally the weekend and a long one at that! We're headed to the beach today. Have a great weekend wherever you are!

Some travel hacks to try if you're travelling this weekend

If you're at the beach this weekend, here are some hilarious and inventive ways to prevent your stuff from being stolen

I'm really into this style swimsuit this year

This is exactly how I walk in heels

9 things we all pretend to do at work but actually don't

I bought this skirt at J.Crew Factory and really love it. Pockets ftw!

The people who make Pimlico run

Why you should stop saying "I feel like..."

Give me all the pretty pillows

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Follow by Email

Follow on Facebook

Subscribe