Back In the RVA

Thursday, May 19, 2016


Even though it rained the majority of my trip, Richmond's still one of my favorite cities. I've got a soft spot for this town. I was there for a week and got to see all my favorite coworkers, eat some dreamy Sugar Shack donuts, try out a new biscuit joint, and go for several morning runs around the Museum District. 

Other highlights included going to my first Friday Cheers concert to hear Shovels & Rope, one of my all-time favorite bands. They're a really fun couple to see play live. I also finally got to go to a morning yoga session at the VMFA. It was the perfect way to stretch it all out before hopping on an incredibly bumpy flight back to Atlanta. 

See ya soon, RVA. I'll be dreaming about your donuts and biscuits until then.


You may also like these posts:

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Follow by Email

Follow on Facebook

Subscribe