3 Years

Wednesday, May 25, 2016


Somehow three whole years of marriage flew by and we're still putting up with each other! ;)  You know how people talk about their children and say that each age is the best. That's how I think of marriage and year three has definitely been one of the best!  I'm so happy to get spend every day with this guy and, even though I would totally go back and re-live May 25, 2013 if I had the chance, the every day is pretty awesome too!


Some more wedding day reminiscing:

You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. happy happy anniversary! such a beautiful day :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you alex! hope you're doing well!

      Delete
  2. Happy Anniversary! I can't believe it has been three years for ya'll! This October will be four years for us! Ack! Where has time gone??

    ReplyDelete

Follow by Email

Follow on Facebook

Subscribe