This Week's Notes 4.1.16

Friday, April 01, 2016


Who else is over the moon that spring is here? The Glitter Guide put together a great list of 20 things to do this season.

The sweetest comic about finding beauty in the mundane

Every woman on TV has the same exact hair. Have you noticed?

I started using Pocket this week and really like it. It's a great way to cut down on the "too many open tabs" syndrome.

Elsie talks about renovation mistakes, something I love to read about now that we're considering remodeling a home.

Excellent piece on the Instagram panic that happened on Monday.

Motel 6 got a modern makeover and they're rooms actually look good!

I still like reading about the Making a Murderer case every now and then. Apparently, there's a new lawyer on the scene.

I had no idea the amount of research that Ikea does before expanding to a new country. Interesting read.

Addicted to Distraction: "Addiction is the relentless pull to a substance or activity that becomes so compulsive it ultimately interferes with everyday life. By that definition, nearly everyone I know is addicted to the Internet. It has arguably replaced work itself as our most socially sanctioned addiction."

How to perfect the push-up. Supposedly, this is the exercise you should do if you could only do one for the rest of your life.

Someone take me to Nashville! This city guide has given me wanderlust. I can't wait to see what other cities they cover!

Hidden & not-so-obvious Instagram features you may not know. I had no idea you could still share an IG post to FB after you've posted it.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Follow by Email

Follow on Facebook

Subscribe