This Week's Notes 3.18.16

Friday, March 18, 2016


Five things that made me happy this week:
  • My trusty phone case. It has saved me more times than I can count. My phone took a serious tumble onto asphalt (seriously, why am I so clumsy?!) and came through without a scratch. The case, on the other hands, has seen better days.
  • Fresh cut grass. We mowed our lawn for the first time in months and, oh my stars, the air smelled so good!
  • The plant section at Lowes. I went a little overboard buying new plant babies this week.
  • Finding Go Set a Watchman at the library. I'm really enjoying it so far!
  • Surviving the Great Stomach Flu Invasion of 2016. The last two days have been horrible. I've got all my  fingers and toes that this awfulness is leaving our house for good and never coming back. I'll probably go knock on some wood now for good measure too. 
Have a happy, non-sick weekend!

What your opinion of Serial says about you

This cake looks delicious

A sneaky way to schedule Instagram posts (without paying for third-party apps)

Speaking of Instagram, this is huge news

The strange and surprising history of Daylight Saving Time

I've got my eye on chambray dresses for spring

Great news for those of us who prefer to stretch instead of sprint

Isn't it funny how Pinterest dictates so many design trends

Tell it like it is: Just because you don't like something doesn't mean you can ignore it

The cutest cloud potholders

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. I stumbled upon Lowes' clearance rack in the plant section... they had a snake plant for $4!! I almost bought it until I remembered I was moving.

    ReplyDelete

Follow by Email

Follow on Facebook

Subscribe