Taking Stock - March '16

Tuesday, March 22, 2016


Spending my pennies on all the pretty yarn. I'm still on a weaving kick and am having so much fun making them!

Breathing deep breaths of relief as we come out the other side of a massive stomach flu nightmare. You never really think about how awesome it is to be healthy until something like this happens.

Sleeping with the windows open until the pollen forced us to shut them. This weather, though!

Reading this book. It's been awhile since I've got a new stack of books from the library and I think the warm evenings on the porch have a lot to do with it.

Driving around different neighborhoods every weekend looking for "For Sale" signs. We've found some close contenders, but nothing that checks all the boxes quite yet. The search continues...

Watching random Netflix shows while I work on weavings — most of them about house remodels. Can you tell what I've got on the brain lately?

Listening to old country duets. I'm on a huge Porter Wagoner & Dolly Parton kick this week.

Filling all my planters with new spring blossoms and really hoping the weather stays warm (since apparently it's a little too early to be planting things, but oh well)

Feeling the full effects of spring fever lately. I went on a closet rampage the other morning and completely emptied my dresser drawers and re-hung/organized all my hanging clothes.

Looking forward to doing some fun things around town next month. It's like a switch gets flipped in the spring and I'm suddenly ready to come out of my hibernation mode and do all the things.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Follow by Email

Follow on Facebook

Subscribe