Spring Trend: Slip-On Sneakers

Wednesday, March 16, 2016

slip-on sneakers

I've been looking for the perfect pair of slip on sneakers for a few months now. I was hoping to find a pair that would carry me through that weird transition period between winter and spring when it's too warm for boots, but too chilly for sandals. I soon found out that Georgia doesn't even have a transition period. One day it's winter and the next it's suspiciously summer-like. I've been looking at these shoes enough, though, that I still really want a pair. I think they would look cute with casual dresses and/or shorts this summer. Do you have a favorite pair or brand? Seriously, silent blog readers, I need your help! Where to find the best slip on sneaker? I've tried this pair from Nordstrom but ended up returning them because they weren't quite it. I'm leaning towards the Vans now. What do you think?

You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. I've been so tempted by these as well! I think they're so cute. I've been tempted by Tieks as well but am worried they would hurt my heels since they can be folded.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got the black leather slip-on vans and i love them. i didn't think i was 'cool' enough to pull them off, but whatever, love them. haha.

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow! I love your pics and those slip ons are gorgeous!! Love the look and feel of your blog as wellslip ons

    ReplyDelete

Follow by Email

Follow on Facebook

Subscribe