For the love of February

Wednesday, February 24, 2016

favorite things


A few favorite things this month:

1. Chunky oversized sweaters.
They look so stylish with a pair of skinny jeans and ankle boots, yet feel like you're wrapped up in your favorite blanket. A total fashion win!

2. Sarah K. Benning embroidery.
This gal's shop is out of stock at the moment but oh my am I in love!

3. Face mist.
I'm gonna do it, it's gonna happen. I've been talking about this stuff way too much to not bite the bullet and try it out. These dry winter months seem like the perfect time.

4. The Art of Instruction.
I would be tempted to tear half the pages out of this book and frame them.

5. Space heater.
I don't actually have this one, but the one I do have has quickly become my best friend this winter. This guy's sleek little figure is stunning (for a space heater,  that is).

6. Woven geo baskets.
I've been finding bits of yarn everywhere lately. I think it's time to invest in a cute storage option like this.

7. Vintage kilim pillows.
You had me at vintage 1960s. No, really, check out kilim pillows on Etsy. You'll fall in love!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Follow by Email

Follow on Facebook

Subscribe