This Week's Notes 1.8.16

Friday, January 08, 2016


Five things that made me happy this week:
  • A productive first day back to work
  • Getting back into the routine of walking every day
  • After supper weaving sessions on the couch with the hubs (we're such old fogeys) 
  • Having a meal plan in place
  • And...can't believe I'm saying this, but the chilly weather made me happy too. Life has had that cozy winter hibernation vibe to it lately and I'm okay with that (mostly because I don't have to go outside).
Honest reminders for 2016

DIY crochet hexagon wall hangings

Inside the Making of Serial Season Two

Dark chocolate peanut butter goodness

De-cluttering tips and how to get started

The debate is hot around Netflix's 'Making a Murderer'. Plus here are 10 cool facts about the story.

A cool workspace tour of Cotton + Steel in Atlanta

Yoga poses to warm you up

In case you missed it, here's what was on the blog this week: New Year IntentionsA Virginia Christmas, and My Favorite Reads from 2015.

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Creating a meal plan and actually sticking to it is one of the biggest wins in my eyes, too! Sometimes I create plans and then never follow through (aka I wind up eating lots of junk that I shouldn't have), so whenever I actually stick to it it feels so rewarding.

    ReplyDelete

Follow by Email

Follow on Facebook

Subscribe