This Week's Notes 1.8.16Friday, January 08, 2016
Five things that made me happy this week:
- A productive first day back to work
- Getting back into the routine of walking every day
- After supper weaving sessions on the couch with the hubs (we're such old fogeys)
- Having a meal plan in place
- And...can't believe I'm saying this, but the chilly weather made me happy too. Life has had that cozy winter hibernation vibe to it lately and I'm okay with that (mostly because I don't have to go outside).
DIY crochet hexagon wall hangings
Inside the Making of Serial Season Two
Dark chocolate peanut butter goodness
De-cluttering tips and how to get started
The debate is hot around Netflix's 'Making a Murderer'. Plus here are 10 cool facts about the story.
A cool workspace tour of Cotton + Steel in Atlanta
Yoga poses to warm you up
In case you missed it, here's what was on the blog this week: New Year Intentions, A Virginia Christmas, and My Favorite Reads from 2015.