This Week's Notes 1.22.16

Friday, January 22, 2016

hey-whitney-andy-griffith-show

I had to think hard for this week's five happy things. A full week of tissues, chapped noses, and sneezes will do that to you. But I did it! I found the happy and they were in the simplest of things. Isn't that how it usually goes? The good news is I think the sickness has finally left our house, Mark had today off so it feels a bit like a long weekend, there's a chance of snow tonight (!), and I finished my huge wall weaving I've been working on. I'll share some photos of it next week. Have a snuggly warm weekend!

Five things that made me happy this week:
  • Cereal and bananas
  • Space heaters 
  • The Andy Griffith Show
  • Hoodie sweatshirts
  • Fridays with my main squeeze
I'll take one of each of these dresses, please. (Who else is missing the ease of summer dressing?)

Be still my chunky wool loving heart.

Singapore is making their own version of the High Line and it stretches across the whole country!

Bookmarking these stretches to try out.

Made me laugh: If fitness class descriptions actually told the truth

Love the idea of creating winter-time rituals

P.S. What shows/movies have you been watching lately? I feel like I've worn out Netflix (obviously, since I've resorted to watching Andy Griffith re-runs). I need some recommendations!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Follow by Email

Follow on Facebook

Subscribe