This Week's Notes 1.1.16Friday, January 01, 2016
Five things that made me happy this week:
- Four day weekends, two weeks in a row. I could get used to this.
- Sleeping in my own bed again. Traveling is fun, but there really is no place like home.
- Eating Cuban sandwiches outside in 70 degree weather. Dec-summer was going strong until the very end.
- Celebrating Christmas #2 with Mark's family.
- Trying this chocolate cake recipe. It turned out delicious!
This recipe looks delicious.
The case for eating cold cereal for breakfast.
The best facts learned from books
The art of turning around an airplane
The best photo essays of 2015
Color engineer prints for just $10
New apps to download for 2016