This Week's Notes 12.18.15

Friday, December 18, 2015


Five things that made me happy this week:
  • Finishing all of my Christmas shopping. I start getting stressed out when it's the week before Christmas and every website and social media post is yelling at me to buy stuff. I refuse to look at another gift guide from now until Christmas. 
  • Fitting two weeks worth of clothes (plus presents!) in my carry-on. I'm only sad that I couldn't fit the crochet project I'm working on at the moment. It was either that or my boots. Boots won.
  • This weather. I made a deal with myself last month to not mention the weather at all this winter, but I didn't have this gorgeous 70 degree weather in mind when I said that. 70 degrees for a whole week in December deserves to be mentioned! 
  • Trying out a blowdry bar for the first time. I never thought I would pay someone else to wash and dry my hair, but it was the most relaxing thing ever! Definitely worth the splurge every now and then. 
  • Seeing all my awesome coworkers in Richmond this week and eating way to much at the office holiday party. Just preparing for next week. :)

For the gal who is always cold (me!), this would be a much appreciated gift.

The ultimate Christmas menu plan + recipes. Who else is excited to eat all the things next week?!

Are you planning a yearlong challenge for 2016? The Surprising Results of Taking on a Yearlong Challenge

Emoji stickers. Ha!

I never thought the day would come when I wanted to make homemade chicken noodle soup, but this recipe I found on Pinterest looks too good to not try.

Workouts to do while traveling. Do you think anyone would wonder what is going on in the guest room if I attempt these next week?

I followed a raccoon on Instagram this week. You should too.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Follow by Email

Follow on Facebook

Subscribe