This Week's Notes (+ A Thanksgiving Playlist) 11.25.15

Wednesday, November 25, 2015

fall-playlist

Happy Day-Before-We-Eat-All-the-Food Day! I've been in denial that Thanksgiving was so close until this past weekend. Suddenly, it started feeling like the holidays! The weather turned cooler and I actually thought (keyword: thought) about turning Christmas music on. I resisted. :) My sister is in town today and we are baking all the things in preparation for tomorrow. I'm trying my hand at The Pioneer Woman's chocolate pie recipe and can't wait to see how it turns out!

Here's a quick round-up of some links I've enjoyed this week. Be sure to scroll all the way down for the playlist that we're listening to while we spend some quality time with this kitchen. The "Fat Bottom Girls" song seemed appropriate with all of the eating that I'll be doing tomorrow....and the next day, and the next. ;)

Happy Thanksgiving!

Pro tips for styling your Thanksgiving table tomorrow, from a lady who knows what she's talking about.

Not excited about the crowds on Black Friday? Here are 13 fun things to do instead.

When I'm not eating or playing board games this weekend, I plan to be curled up on the couch with this book. What are you reading at the moment? I'm already planning out which books I want to read over Christmas break. :)

A great roundup of tips to decorate your home on a budget. My biggest problem is being impatient and buying too many things too fast that I end up regretting later.

Blog ethics and disclosure policies can get murky sometimes. This post breaks it down very well.

Why you should do things you're bad at

Are ginko trees not the prettiest thing ever in the fall?

A huge list of writing tips that I plan to come back to over and over again.

This SNL skit cracked me up!

Speaking of...I listened to an interview with Adele about her new album and now I'm really curious about it. I might need to add a few of her songs to our playlist. Mostly, though, I just really enjoyed listening to her talk about her son in her awesome accent.



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Follow by Email

Follow on Facebook

Subscribe