This Week's Notes 10.23.15

Friday, October 23, 2015


Five things that made me happy this week:
  • Making time to go for a run after work (and being able to go a little farther than last time!)
  • Delicious casseroles that make dinner easy-peasy
  • Lighting candles that smell delicious
  • Those baked apple cider doughnuts up there. I used this recipe and they turned out great!
  • The hilarious Halloween costumes that Mark created
If you're a yoga newbie like me, you might like Brett Larkin's 60-second yoga fixes. They're a great resource if you really don't know what you're doing or just want some reassurance that you're actually doing a move right.

I'm planning to try this pumpkin chocolate chip cookie recipe this weekend.

Can you believe that the couch in this home tour is a DIY-dyed Ikea couch?! Love everything about their decorating style.

This photography collection of old or abandoned post offices reminded me of the tiny post office in my hometown.

In case you missed it, this week I featured the third installment in the Career Series, a recipe to make your own Caramel Apple Spice (who needs Starbucks?!), and a review of a pretty sweet BBQ place here in Athens. Thanks for reading and happy weekend!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Follow by Email

Follow on Facebook

Subscribe