This Week's Notes 10.2.15

Friday, October 02, 2015


During this rainy, dreary week, I was extremely thankful for:
  • a crock pot to cook my dinner for me. Now if only someone would invent a crock pot that would clean itself.
  • a few extra hours in the morning to get ready for the day without flying through the motions.
  • a fleeting glimpse of sunshine and the reminder not to take it for granted. (Please, no more rain!)
  • a cozy candle to light while I work
  • a fresh pack of Sharpies to keep me entertained
Here are some links I clicked on this week. Enjoy your weekend!

What do non-English speakers say when it's raining cats and dogs?

Every single way to wear a scarf this fall

Great answer to the question "Does your business need a blog?"
As not-yet customers, we're more likely to click on a link that has information for us, rather than a product that we don't yet know we want/need.

A cute pumpkin DIY that I need to make happen asap.

A list of podcasts to check out. I hadn't heard of some of these.

I've been wanting to try out one of these adult coloring books for forever and I have no idea why I haven't bought one yet. I'm going to remedy that this weekend.

My choices are not a commentary on yours
Isn't that a relief? No is making their decisions in reaction to ours. Nobody is attachment parenting, voting Libertarian, going carless, or giving up dairy AT us. We're all doing the best we can, making the choices that work best for who we are right now. We're making those choices because we want to.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Follow by Email

Follow on Facebook

Subscribe