This Week's Notes 10.16.15

Friday, October 16, 2015

ponce-city-market

Five things that made me happy this week:
  • Visiting Ponce City Market in Atlanta. I'm already planning a return trip.
  • A new iPhone (even though I'm terrified of breaking it)
  • Patio dinners in downtown Athens 
  • This weather!
  • Homemade caramel apple spices...and the way they make my house smell afterwards

If you're looking for a new artist to listen to, I highly recommend Nathaniel Rateliff & The Night Sweats

23 ways to treat yo' self without buying or eating anything

Did you know artist Lulie Wallace makes lunchboxes? They're so stinking cute!

How to make grocery store flowers look fancy. It's like this post was written for me. I always cut my flowers the first way and then wonder why they look so pitiful.

Success should be measured by these questions, not dollars, followers, or pounds.

This cute Asheville house tour has made me want to go around and re-hang all my pictures.

A new label to add to your Gmail account.

7 old-school pastimes we should bring back. Whatever happened to Sunday afternoon drives?

SleepyTi.me will tell you what time you should go to bed so you can always wake up at the end of a sleep cycle, rather than in the middle of one (which is what makes you tired and groggy). Interesting.

Follow

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Follow by Email

Follow on Facebook

Subscribe