This Week's Notes 8.7.15

Friday, August 07, 2015


I'm catching a flight home this weekend and I couldn't be more excited about it! I'm one of those weird people who actually like airports. I've got a stock of music and podcasts on my phone and a whole slew of books bookmarked on Oyster, not to mention Starbucks and people-watching. It's going to be a grand old time. I'll be spending a few days in Richmond before Mark joins us for a trip to a church convention. Hopefully we'll have some time to visit some old haunts while we're in town. Have a great weekend!

Does anyone use Facebook anymore? I created a page for my blog if you're the kind of person who prefers to get new blog posts in your news feed.

I enjoyed reading about the ABM team's "No Regrets" purchases. It's so hard to know what you'll like a few months from now when you're trying to make home purchases. I'm glad I'm not the only one!

These large-format prints from Artifact Uprising are simply gorgeous.

Need a business idea? Here are 55 to get you started.

I love the idea of handwriting something (anything) every week.

The noun and the verb.

"Jollifiers are those things around your home that make you smile whenever you see them." Here are 16 adorable jollifiers to make you smile!

I can't decide if these PB&J twists are totally disgusting or kinda appealing. Would you try them?

Those ugly, dusty weavings from the '70s are no match for these gorgeous weavings. So pretty!

Love this round-up of affordable art on Etsy.

At the very least, most of us check our phones 150 times in a day. Eesh! I'm gonna try and stay off Instagram for a week. Now the question is....which week? Think I can do it?!

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. You're not the only one who loves airports - its sometimes my favourite part of the trip! I'll get there way earlier than I need to so that I can just hang out there for a while. Everyone is there for a purpose. I love that.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love imagining where people are coming from/flying to. Glad to know I have a kindred spirit! :)

      Delete

Follow by Email

Follow on Facebook

Subscribe