Taking Stock - August Edition

Tuesday, August 18, 2015



Remembering how wonderful this past week in Virginia was.

Wishing I had a Sugar Shack donut right about now.

Reading Beautiful Ruins by Jess Walter

Starting another Whole30. Five hours into our road trip home from Virginia we started discussing it, five hours later we were committed. Oh, help us.

Realizing that Athens is whole different town once school is in session. So.Many.Kids.

Finding little spots around town that remind me of Richmond.

Trying to curb my desire to buy all new living room furniture.

Loving these cool sweater-weather mornings, but happy that summer will be sticking around for a little bit longer.

Wanting to start a crocheting project. I'm still dying to make a blanket like this.

Obsessing over this checklist app. So simple and easy to use.

Listening to some new-to-me bands on Spotify.

Eating Barney Butter on apples. A Whole30 life-saver.

Using my slow cooker all the time.

Drinking smoothies (still), but now I've got Mark hooked as well.

Working hard for those 10,000 steps every day. Last night I was circling the living room while reading my book and Mark walked past and did a double-take at his crazy wife. The things we do. 

Looking forward to the next few weeks. It's a busy, but super special time of year.

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Good luck on your next Whole30! I'm currently doing a Whole15 which has been a nice, quick reset. And the best part is, I'm already halfway done. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's a good idea. I hadn't thought of doing a shorter version every now and then. Good luck!

      Delete

Follow by Email

Follow on Facebook

Subscribe