3 Monkeys Bar & Grill

Wednesday, August 26, 2015


One of the things I love so much about Richmond is there is a never-ending list of things to do and places to see. More specifically, a never-ending amount of restaurants to eat at. I lived there for four years and there are still new places to try every time I visit. And it's not because new places are popping up every day, although it does seem like that's the case sometimes. There really is just that many great restaurants to try in Richmond.

While I was there last time, my sister and I tried out an old classic, 3 Monkeys Bar & Grill. It's in the heart of the Fan and I probably drove by it a million times when we lived there but for some reason or another we had never eaten there before.


I was all about the crab cake sandwich until the waiter brought Kelsey's alfredo with penne noodles and then that's all I wanted. Luckily, she let me have a few bites. ;) The crab cakes weren't bad either. Don't ask me why I'm posting this while we're in the middle of a whole30. I guess I just needed to remind myself that things like pasta and french fries really do exist and they'll be waiting for us come September.


2525 West Main Street
Richmond, VA 23220

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Follow by Email

Follow on Facebook

Subscribe