This Week's Notes 7.10.15

Friday, July 10, 2015


This week
I was looking forward to the start of this week so much. After a long weekend of projects and paint and organizing, I was ready for the routine of work again! 

A lesson I learned
The thought may have crossed my mind a few times before moving to Georgia of all the things I could get done at the house while working from home. Ha! There didn't seem to be a spare moment all week. It doesn't help that for every item I cross off my crazy long to-do list, four more items get added. Slowly, but surely — it's my new motto.

A plan for the weekend
We're driving to Florida this weekend to visit Mark's family. I'm definitely not hating the fact that we're just a few hours away from Florida now. Bring on the beach!

And now, links!
There are two kinds of people in this world.
A rag rug DIY bag
This simple lemonade recipe sounds delicious!
Compliment someone this weekend, but make sure you follow the rules.
Would you ever paint your house black?
10 times when it's okay to be lazy
American homes through the decades. Crazy how much styles have changed!
Bri has some great tips on how to beat blogger procrastination.
I have plant envy after looking over this indoor plant guide.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Follow by Email

Follow on Facebook

Subscribe