The Internet is a weird place

Monday, July 13, 2015

I love Pinterest just as much as the next person, maybe even more. I've been using pretty much since day one, so you can imagine the amount of pins I've racked up over the years. I love the fact that my feed is curated based on followers I really like and who have a similar style as me. Still, there are times when I'll see a pin pop up in my feed that just makes me shake my head and think really?! The ones below are just a few examples.

Really? I would look absolutely freaking ridiculous if I went out in public with my hair up like this. The only time this hairdo is acceptable is when your three-year-old niece decides to play hairdresser with you.
Really? Someone is going to pay $200 for a frumpy tee tucked in a jean skirt with white sneakers? I wore this look when I was 12 and, trust me, you can get all the same pieces at Wal-Mart for much less.

Really? I get that it's a picture of deliciousness, but couldn't you get your ice cream to stay in the cup?! The neat freak in me has a small coronary when I see this type of "styled" photo on Pinterest. 

Really?! The caption to this pin said, "Turtlenecks bring a surprising edginess to maxi dresses." I hate to break it to you, Pinterest, but turtlenecks bring a certain something to dresses and it ain't "edginess". 

What crazy things have you seen on Pinterest lately?

sources: one / two / three/ four

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Follow by Email

Follow on Facebook

Subscribe