Summer Blooms

Tuesday, July 21, 2015

 

The day after we unloaded the moving truck in Georgia, I hopped in the car with my mom and sister and took a trip to the plant section at Lowes. There was a mountain of boxes that needed to be unpacked and probably 100 other projects that we should have started on first, but flowers make everything better, amiright?

I picked up two of the brightest colored pots I could find in the clearance section and they have been cheering up our front stoop ever since they made it home. (They lived at my sister's house for the week we were back in Richmond and she took great care of them!) This is the first time I've tried keeping a plant that's not a succulent alive, so I have all my fingers and toes crossed that I'm not killing these babies.

Here's what I got:
1 Silver Drop Eucalyptus plant
2 Queen Kalanchoe plant
4 Vincas
4 Sweet Potato Vines

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Follow by Email

Follow on Facebook

Subscribe