According to Pinterest

Monday, July 06, 2015

 one / two / three / four

I'm almost always multi-tasking while pinning. Whether it's watching a movie or waiting in line, Pinterest doesn't usually have my full attention. Because of this, I always forget the cool things I've pinned that I want to do, make, eat, read, etc. Here are a few things that I need to do, according to my Pinterest account.

I need to read this book.

I need to paint my walls gray.

I need to add fresh flowers to my life and find a plant stand for my snake plant.

I need some light linen curtains for the bathroom.

I need to make rice krispie treats and some fruit smoothie ice cubes.

I need to find an office chair like this (preferably on a major sale!).

I need to eat more cantaloupe.

I need to set up the home office of my dreams.

I need to find my Marc Johns book.

I need to paint my keys and my silverware.

I need cooler planters.

What are you pinning these days? Leave a link to your Pinterest account below, if you'd like. I'm always looking for new people to follow!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Follow by Email

Follow on Facebook

Subscribe