Happy Memorial Day!

Monday, May 25, 2015


Happy Memorial Day to you and Happy 2nd Anniversary to us! I hope you're enjoying your long weekend as much as we are. This time two years ago, we were waking up in New York City as a newly married couple with no idea what the next two years would bring. My biggest concern was how long it would take to receive our wedding photos! I'm so happy with how life has worked out and to be spending this Memorial Day with that guy I get to call my husband. Here are some photos from Memorial Day two years ago. I pulled these from Instagram thus the grainy quality but they still make me so happy when I look at them. I'll stop typing now before it gets too sappy up in here. Have a great Memorial Day! 

mutual weirdness forever

those flowers. those shoes. that DRESS!

one of my all-time favorite pictures from that day. look at our grins.

ask me how fast i would re-live that day, if given the chance. just ask me.

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. Happiest of happy anniversaries to you both!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw! Happy Anniversary! I feel the same way about our wedding... I just love thinking about that day and would gladly go back and relive it! I wish you could relive old memories like that!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wouldn't that be awesome? I would relive our wedding day at least every other day. ;)

      Delete

Follow by Email

Follow on Facebook

Subscribe