Weekend Links 4.10.15

Friday, April 10, 2015


I know that April showers bring May flowers, but can we just skip to the flowers part already? After a week of rain and gloom, all of my spring-lovin' hope is hanging on the promise of a sunny, warm weekend. I'll be sorely disappointed if the weatherman lied. My pale skin is desperate for some sunshine! Hope you have a happy weekend filled with sunshine. Here are some links to browse over:

Do you eat at your desk often? Start packing a lemon.

I took my time reading these career tips and then went back and read them again.

Just a reminder: Hard is not a reason.

Debating whether or not I should get these shoes. So cute, but it is almost sandal season. Decisions, decisions.

I talked a little about one of my favorite spots in Richmond on my company's blog this week.

Life lessons from The Sound of Music.

Why are the buttons on men and women's shirts on different sides?

A sad reminder that not everyone on social media has good intentions: How to protect your family on Instagram

And, on a lighter note, the 12 types of photos you'll find on Instagram.

Tell me I'm not the only one who over analyzes the punctuation in a text?

Not a link, but....where can a girl find a decently priced pair of nude wedges? I thought they were supposed to be a classic, but I can't find them anywhere. Share your secrets, please!


You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. We had to wear nude wedges to Amber's wedding! The girls had some luck at DSW apparently! I've also seen some cute ones online at ModCloth!

    ReplyDelete

Follow by Email

Follow on Facebook

Subscribe