Take Me to the Beach

Tuesday, April 07, 2015


Is anyone else daydreaming about a beach trip like I am? By that I mean, 24/7. I recently finished watching Bloodline, Netflix's latest original show that just so happens to be set in the Florida Keys. All I can say is someone take me to Florida right now! The scenery is beautiful and that combined with the sunny weather we've been having has me wishing for sandy feet, warm skin, and salty water. 

Speaking of beaches, what is your all-time favorite beach to go to? I'm not particular as long as it is warm and sunny, but I have noticed lately the extreme difference between Virginia Beach (where we normally go) and Jacksonville Beach (where my husband's family is from). It's the same ocean, but the sand and water is so different! 

P.S. These photos from Death to the Stock Photo couldn't have come at a better (or worse, depending how you look at it) time. My wanderlust is reaching an all-time high.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Follow by Email

Follow on Facebook

Subscribe