Over the Weekend

Monday, April 13, 2015


A weekend with no plans is a special kind of luxury. A warm, sunny weekend with no plans is even better.

The majority of Saturday and Sunday was spent outside, finishing the last bit of The Girl On the Train and getting a lopsided sun tan. Such is spring. I also listened to this podcast episode and switched between laughing and (almost) crying. It's a really good one, if you have a chance to listen.

We ventured around town a bit and I couldn't stop commenting on all the green that seemed to just show up overnight. I love this time of the year when the leaves start coming back. There's a few more every day and it makes everything look so fresh and new.

Also, those cherry blossoms! I noticed this weekend that my camera roll is basically a library of blossom photos, but they're just so pretty.

Keep doing your thing, spring.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Follow by Email

Follow on Facebook

Subscribe