Weekend Links 3.27.15

Friday, March 27, 2015


We've had several great weather days this week, so Mark and I have pulled out the tennis shoes once again and started taking walks around the city. We went to a park one evening and walked their trails, but my favorite place to walk is down Monument Avenue and around the Fan. Every city has parks, but not every city has a Monument Avenue so we're trying to enjoy it while we can. Yesterday during our walk, we passed my old college apartment and I snapped these pictures as we walked by. Talk about a surge of memories. I kept pestering Mark with questions like, "Remember that night we talked on the phone about [insert sappy topic here]?! This is where I was sitting!"  or "Remember the first time we talked about getting married?! I was walking by this statue!" It's funny how many of our memories involve long phone conversations after four years of long-distance dating.

We're going to have a typical rainy spring weekend, but I'm really hoping for some more warm days so we can get out and enjoy our town. Here are some links for your weekend:

Just a guy and his upright piano, travelling around America.

French toast bites on a skewer!

Genius trick for wrapping a bouquet and keeping them fresh.

When this lady talks about photo editing, I listen. Her photos are always so beautiful!

Just say yes.

Apple pie always and forever. I need to make these asap.

You Might Also Like

1 comments

Follow by Email

Follow on Facebook

Subscribe