The last bit of snow

Tuesday, March 03, 2015


These are some photos I snapped on our last snow day. After sitting in the house all day, sniffling and coughing, we decided to get out for a little fresh air. It was a short walk (for obvious reasons), but it was really nice. Everything is so quiet and calm after it snows, even in the city.

Most of the snow has melted by now and spring is trying its hardest to show up. The front yard is full of robins and that piercing cold that takes your breath away isn't in the air anymore. I even wore flats yesterday. Mind blown. There is life beyond boots!

Sadly, they're calling for more snow later this week but I'm comforting myself with the fact that weathermen are wrong all the time. Winter can't last much longer. I hope.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Follow by Email

Follow on Facebook

Subscribe