Life Lately

Wednesday, March 18, 2015


Lately, we've been having the best of both worlds, weather-wise. This past weekend, it was rainy and gray outside -- perfect for sleeping in, reading books, and listening to Kris Kristofferson on the record player. The very next day, the sun came out and sent the temps soaring and I was rewarded with the smallest sunburn known to man. It was perfect.


Lately, I've been following along with the #21dayphotoproject on Instagram and over-gramming like a mad woman. I am the worst at sticking to these photo challenge type of things, so the fact that I've made it through the first week is very impressive.


Lately, I've been reading Z: A Novel of Zelda Fitzgerald in preparation for our book club discussion on the blog next week and I have so many thoughts and opinions on this one! I've started a note in my phone to jot down thoughts as I'm reading and I debate the characters' actions over and over in my mind while I'm in the shower. It's been awhile since I've been this involved in a book, so I'm excited to hear everyone's thoughts on it next week!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Follow by Email

Follow on Facebook

Subscribe