10 happy things worth mentioning

Tuesday, March 24, 2015


1. Those cheap fudge striped cookies from the grocery store. For some reason, they remind me of summer. Plus, they taste good!

2. A mid-week patio dinner with friends to celebrate the warm weather. We tried En Su Boca for the first time and it was delicious! I don't know why it has taken me so long to jump on the fish tacos wagon, but I am firmly on board. We'll definitely be going back.

3. Wearing flats every day this week. I think it may finally be safe to pack my boots away.

4. Finding a new show to binge watch. My sister told me about Magic City, so I watched the pilot earlier this week and have been hooked ever since. I also really want to take a trip to Miami now.

5. String lights, always. We made a quick trip to Sugar Shack for donuts last week and their string lights were on point.

6. Working with the windows open. While some people are probably distracted by outdoor noises while working, I think it is the perfect soundtrack. Today there was a lawnmower! Can you say summer?

7. Taking a long weekend to bum around Atlanta with friends. If I could just shorten the distance between Richmond and Atlanta, life would be grand.

8. When you put a book on hold at the library and it's available the next day! I'm excited to pick up Cheryl Strayed's Tiny Beautiful Things  this afternoon. Sadly, that's not the case with this book. I'm number 156 in that queue.

9. Finding a new crossbody bag on a whim — on sale, no less!

10. Having long conversations with my husband (who claims to not like The Voice) about who we think will win this season. I think I've successfully got him hooked on a show I like. Score one for me!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Follow by Email

Follow on Facebook

Subscribe