Whole30 Round Two

Monday, February 02, 2015

While Mark and I were doing a Whole30 challenge last October, I would often search for new recipe ideas and come across people who were on their second, third, or fourth Whole30. I remember thinking then, "Why would anyone in their right mind willingly put themselves through this a second time?!" Let's just say those first two weeks weren't easy.

And yet, here we are, three months later and getting ready to start our second Whole30. 

When we finished at the end of October, we did our fair share of bingeing on sugar and sweets. Although we still made a lot of the Whole30 recipes throughout the following months, it didn't take us long to notice that we weren't feeling as great as we had while on Whole30. 

So for the month of February (and the first few days of March), we're going to do this crazy thing again. No sugar, no dairy, no grains for 30 days. Only whole, clean foods. I'm hoping to post regular updates and recipes here, but don't hold me to it. In the meantime, I'll be pinning as many recipe ideas as possible over here.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Follow by Email

Follow on Facebook

Subscribe