Weekend links 2.20.15

Friday, February 20, 2015


Today I woke up to a balmy 3° and promptly pulled the covers back over my head. It really should be illegal to go out in weather like this. After two minutes of pouting in bed, I got my act together and went to work anyway. Then I read this article about snow in Boston and decided to quit my complaining because it could always be worse. So, for now, I'm choosing to ignore the snow and ice and remember the beautiful weather last weekend when we hiked Stone Mountain. Spring will be here soon, right?

A Sunday home

What presidents name their kids

A genius timercam tripod hack

Do you think you fit your name?

How to take better Instagram photos and how to edit them

How The New York Times Works

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Follow by Email

Follow on Facebook

Subscribe